Active Weighing Solutions range of Weigh Feeders handle light/low flow rates up to heavy duty high flow rate feeders - indoors and outdoors
An Active Weighing Solutions Weigh Feeder is a slow speed short conveyor incorporating a single idler, full floating frame Belt Weigher design. Weigh Feeder models cater for bulk materials feed rates from 1kg to 5,000 tph and deliver weighing accuracy 0.5% and better.
Weigh Feeders are commonly used to control bulk material flow rate of into a process or to blend products on a continuous basis. Installed under a bin, an Active Weighing Solutions Weigh Feeder can be set to:
- extract material at a specified rate, and
- batch a pre-defined amount of material
Weigh Feeders provide continuous weighing with better accuracy than both Belt Weighers and Weigh Belt Conveyors because the cross sectional area does not change. Changes in bulk density are accommodated by the weigh controller which has the ability to increase and decrease the belt speed as required.
Multiple Linked Weigh Feeders
A number of Weigh Feeders used together can be linked to ensure that if any one Weigh Feeder runs out of product, all units would stop. Limit relays are available to provide an output signal to operators that there is a problem.
- Weighing Accuracy 0.5% and better
- Feed rates from 1kg/hr to 5,000tph
- “C” Frame construction for fast belt changes
- Crowned and lagged head drum
- Wide range of lengths
- Belt width 300mm to 2500mm
- Constant belt tension mechanism
- Direct driven shaft mounted motor and gearbox
- Open or fully enclosed designs
- Cantilevered design option
- Epoxy coated, mild steel or stainless steel construction
Weigh Controller FeaturesActive Weighing Solutions Weeders incorporate an EMC Modweigh 95A Weighfeeder controller. The controller will provide:
- The total of the material passing
- Instantaneous flow rate
- Batching with pre-act function
- Automaitc belt zeroing
- Speed demand output
- Analogue output signal to control other equipment
- RS232, RS422/485 Communications
- A Modular weigh controller system
- Multiple MW95A transmitters can be connected to one MW99 display
- Customisable graphics display
- Customisable Operator menu and lockouts
- Simple calibration procedures
- Easy menu based programmable settings
- Pulse Output
- RS232 and RS485 modbus communications
- ActiveX control for computer connectivity
- Customisable printouts
- Removable P-module holding calibration settings
- Field software upgrades
Please view our PDF brochures relating to this product.
To view the brochure, you will need to have a PDF reader. If you don't have one installed, please download a free copy from the Adobe PDF Reader site.
Please complete the enquiry form below for specific information and advice on Weigh Feeders.
Fields marked with a '*' are mandatory and must be filled.