Weigh Belt Conveyors
Active Weighing Solutions Weigh Belt Conveyors are designed for continuous heavy duty environments either indoors or outdoors. The design range includes open and fully enclosed models.
A weigh belt conveyor is generally a slow speed conveyor installed with a single or two idler belt weigher. Weigh Belt Conveyors provide continuous weighing with better accuracy than a belt weigher. This is due to the generally slower belt speed. These weighers provide the advantage of requiring only minimal headroom and length.An Active Weighing Solutions Weigh Belt Conveyor with an integrated EMC ModWeigh 95A controller will provide:
- Instantaneous flow rate
- The total of the material passing
- Analogue output signal(s)
- RS232, RS422/485 communications
- Pulse output
Fully enclosed Weigh Belt Conveyor models use a special torsion box housing a cantilevered mechanism. This allows the design to be kept very compact and enables the whole conveyor to be withdrawn outside the housing for easy maintenance.
Weighing Accuracy ±0.5% and better
Feed rates from 5kg/hr to 500tph
Open Design Models: 300mm to 2500mm
Fully Enclosed Models: 300 to 750mm
Weigh Belt Conveyor Features
- “C” Frame construction for fast belt changes
- Crowned and lagged head drum
- Constant belt tension mechanism
- Direct driven shaft mounted motor and gearbox
Integrated with an EMC MW95A Belt Weigher System Controller
- Graphics display
- Easy to use menu selection for settings
- Fully automatic belt zeroing
- Programmable limit outputs
- Flowrate retransmission
- Material totaliser
- Optional 2nd analogue output card
- Modbus communications (independent RS232 & RS485 ports)
- 24Vdc power supply
- Removable Chip memory to hold calibration
- Field software upgrades
- Open or fully enclosed design
- Cantilevered design option
- Epoxy coated, mild steel or stainless steel construction
Please view our PDF brochures relating to this product.
To view the brochure, you will need to have a PDF reader. If you don't have one installed, please download a free copy from the Adobe PDF Reader site.
Please complete the enquiry form below for specific information and advice on Weigh Belt Conveyors.
Fields marked with a '*' are mandatory and must be filled.