Bulk Bag Filling Station
Active Weighing Solutions offers a range of simple, operator controlled Bulk Bag Filling Stations to fill Bulk Bags, also known as Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC).
- the OH&S issues involved in placing and removing bulk bags
- specific properties of the dry bulk material being loaded
- plant operational requirements
Models can be based on an overhead platform or on-floor design, be trade approved, dust tight, provide product consolidation and integrate with various feed devices, bag removal methods and operator access structures.
Active Weighing Solutions offers simple operator controlled Bulk Bag Filling Stations through to highly automated, turnkey Bulk Bag Filling Systems. (See Automated Bulk Bag Filling Systems for these options.)
An operator will attach empty Bulk Bag straps o nto the support hooks. The operator then connects the bulk bag spout to the Bulk Bag Filling station filling spout.. The filling sequence is then initiated and the bag is filled through either a Single Position Catch Gate or a Two Position Feed Gate, depending upon the properties of the bulk material and required accuracy. A weigh controller monitors the bag weight and stops the filling at the required weight. The bag is then released, tied off and taken away. In a simple system the filled Bulk Bag is most commonly removed using a forklift.
- A forklift raises a pallet to take the filled Bulk Bag weight off the straps allowing easy, filled bag release.
- A Pneumatic Lowering Device can be added to assist Bulk Bag removal. This can also be used as a simple bulk material consolidation device.
- An Automatic Release and Lowering option is particularly useful for higher bagging rates.
- Trade Approved Platform Scale
- Stainless Steel 304 Contact Parts
- Dust Tight Bag Clamp
- Filling Spout
- Feed Chute
- Fabricated mild steel frame
- Feed device to suit product
- Quick release Bag Hooks or Safety Latch
- Adjustable chains to accommodate different bag sizes.
- Dust Collection system
- Fork Lift Channels for Mobile Bulk Bag Filling Stations
- Wide entrance for Fork Lift to pick up pallet.
- Product Consolidation Table
- Operator Platform for safe access
- Bag inflation
- Pneumatic Lowering Device
- Automatic Bag Release and Lowering
- Duplex Filling Station
Subject to the characteristics of the bulk material, accuracy of ± 1.0kg or better can be achieved.
Depending upon the level of automation, up to 20 bags per hour is achievable. For higher throughput please see Automated Bulk Bag Filling Systems.
Please view our projects relating to this product.
Please complete the enquiry form below for specific information and advice on Bulk Bag Filling Station.
Fields marked with a '*' are mandatory and must be filled.