Installed into a process line, Process Weighers / Batch Weighers provide accurate continuous product weighing. Process Weighers / Batch Weighers are ideal for controlling flow rate into a process, blending and for batch intake or out loading.
Process Weighers, also known as continuous Batch Weighers come closest of all dynamic weighing equipment to static weighing. These industrial weighing systems provide the most accurate and easy to calibrate dynamic weighing system.
Active Weighing Solutions offers a range of Not-For-Trade and For-Trade Process Weigher / Batch Weigher models to suit specific applications. Product flow rates of up to 2,000tph can be accommodated and accuracies .± 0.25% or better.Installed into a process line, the Process Weigher / Batch Weigher can be set to either:
- Monitor flow rate
- Control product flow rate
- Batch out a pre-determined amount of product
OperationProcess Weigher / Batch Weigher operational cycle:
- Product is accepted from an appropriate feed device into a weigh hopper through a Single Position Feed Gate
- The Feed Gate closes while the product is weighed
- Once weighed, the product discharged from the hopper to flow into the continuous stream
- The cycle is repeated
Accuracy / Flowrates
Expect accuracy ± 0.25% or better
Flow rates up to 2,000tph.
The Process Weigher comes standard with a mild steel housing and contact parts.
- Stainless steel contact parts
- Fully Stainless Steel
- Single Position Radial Catch Gate
- Full Strain Gauge Load Cell Design
- Pneumatic operation
- Compact Design
- A totally enclosed (dust tight / hygienic) product stream
- Integral aspiration ensuring quick stabilisation and balancing of pressure above and below the weigher
- Automatic residue clean out – product is not left in the weigher
- Material totalising
- Instantaneous flow rate measurement or control
- Low maintenance
- Easy calibration
- Hazardous Area design accommodation
- Automatic Calibration Weights
- Two position Catch Gate
- Feed Bin
- Discharge Chute
- Support Structure
- Screw Feeder
- Belt Feeder
- Vibratory Feeder
NOT FOR TRADE Models
Integrated with an EMC 2065 weigh batcher controller, a Not-For-Trade Process Weigher / Batch Weigher will provide:
- Instantaneous flow rate
- Totalised material throughput
- RS232, RS422/485 Communications
- Pulse Output
An optional Analogue Output can be incorporated to:
- Control other equipment
- Provide a reference signal to control the addition of one or more additional products
- Ratio control additional products.
FOR TRADE Model
Integrated with an AD-4401 digital indicator, the IPW800A model gives two lines of display showing the hopper weight and the totalised throughput.
An optional analogue output card will drive an external flow rate indictor.
Please view our PDF brochures relating to this product.
To view the brochure, you will need to have a PDF reader. If you don't have one installed, please download a free copy from the Adobe PDF Reader site.
Please complete the enquiry form below for specific information and advice on In-Process Weighers.
Fields marked with a '*' are mandatory and must be filled.